Finally a kickass boozy brunch deal where you’re not trapped at one bar! Enter: Chicago Brunch Crawl. This all-day brunch bonanza provides everything you need to day-drink properly. Don’t post up at only one dinky bar. Float that boozy buzz from one River North hotspot to another as you chow down on 6 specialty brunch items. You’ll have the fuel you need to keep the party going all day. Foodies need not apply, this crawl is for people who want to eat, drink and party!
Tickets include Admission, & 6 Free Specialty Brunch Items, Drink Specials, Giveaways & MORE!
River North’s Best Bars TBA
Because Brunch without booze is just a sad, late breakfast.
Enjoy $5 Michelob Ultra, and $6 Bud Light Seltzer, Goose Island 312 and Fireball at most bars! Plus, stay tuned for Bloody Mary and mimosa specials TBA!
You MUST wear your wristband during the crawl!
– PRE-PARTY: Join us at Moe’s Cantina River North on Friday before. Mention that you are there for “Chicago Brunch Crawl” at the host stand between 10pm and 11pm to receive a drink on us!
– AFTER-PARTY: Join us at Old Crow Smokehouse River North on Saturday night. Mention that you are there for “Chicago Brunch Crawl” at the host stand between 10pm and 11pm to receive a drink on us!
Enter to win our photo contest by posting pictures to Facebook or Instagram using “#Chicago20Something” Our panel of judges will go through the pictures and winners will be contacted after the crawl! Be a Chicago Brunch Crawl Champ, and post a picture from every bar!
Check out pics from last year’s Chicago Brunch Crawl by clicking HERE!
Please note that a variety of brunch items will be served, but we unfortunately cannot cater to all dietary restrictions. If you are gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, etc. this is probably not the best event for you.
You can pick up your wristbands and packets on the day of the crawl in River North at a location TBA. The location will be announced on the Friday before in the afternoon. Please check back for details!
Will be announced on the Friday before in the afternoon. Please check back for details.
For questions, sponsorship opportunities, and press inquiries, please email Sponsors@ChicagoBrunchCrawl.com.
– Fundraising Opportunity: Are you trying to raise money for a certain cause? Email Fundraising@ChicagoBrunchCrawl.com for more info!
– Celebrate your birthday on the crawl and your ticket is free! Email Birthdays@ChicagoBrunchCrawl.com for more info (conditions apply)
– Want to earn a free ticket and some cash for spreading the word? Email Ambassadors@ChicagoBrunchCrawl.com for more info!
Interested in meeting new people while having fun running the best events in Chicago? Email EventStaff@ChicagoBrunchCrawl.com.
* Indicates required field